We are glad to announce the second in the series of International Workshops on ‘Close Reading of the śāstras (śravaṇa-manana)’, currently conducted online. Vyākaraṇa-śatakoṭiḥ is a unique academic endeavour wherein a hundred view points on a single aphorism of Pāṇini will be explored, examined, and enunciated with the rigour of logic.
Dr. Ganeshwar Nath Jha, Assistant Professor, HoD, Department of Vyakarana, Central Sanskrit University, Ekalavya Campus, Agartala, Tripura, who is well versed in Pāṇini’s grammar, and Indian logic, will discuss in Sanskrit the Pāṇini’s sūtra Arthavadadhātur-apratyayaḥ prātipadikam (Aṣṭādhyāyī, 1.2.45), and present the various dimensions of the aphorism.
Resource person: Dr. Ganeshwar Nath Jha
Inauguration: Swami Atmapriyananda, Pro-Chancellor, RKMVERI
Keynote Address: Dr. Neeraj Kumar Bhargave, Assistant Professor, RKMVERI
Valedictory Address: Dr. Ramsalahi Dwivedi, Professor, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri, National Sanskrit University, New Delhi
- Dates: 30 Dec 2021 to 13 Jan 2022 (except Sundays)
- Time: 7 to 8.30 pm, in the virtual mode via zoom
- Aim: Thorough understanding of the aphorism Arthavadadhāturapratyayaḥ Prātipradīkam
- Registration link: https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/vyakarana-workshop
- Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Last date for registration: Monday, 20 December 2021
- Certificate: E-certificate will be given, provided the participant attends all the sessions
- For queries contact: