Admission to Online Certificate course in Communicative Sanskrit (Preliminary level)
Applications are invited for admission to the Online Certificate course in Communicative Sanskrit (Preliminary level) for the Academic-batch starting from July 2023.
The Department of Sanskrit & Philosophy under the School of Indian Heritage, RKMVERI conducts series of programmes to teach Sanskrit and a little of the treasures of wisdom of the Sanskrit literature as a outreach activity to people of all age groups and all walks of life. These programmes start from the preliminary level, and are taught to people of all age groups and all walks of life.
For details about the programme, please see Academics page.
The three-tier programme consists of the following stages (each of 6 months duration):
- Preliminary : alphabet, sentence construction, spoken Sanskrit.
- Intermediate : basic grammar, Gita and Upanishad chanting with meaning.
- Advanced : higher grammar, selections from literature, composition.
Admission open for Preliminary level
Eligibility (Preliminary level)
- Any one who yearns to learn Sanskrit from the beginning may apply
- Age Limit: No upper limit
Class Mode: Online
Classes start from: 02 July 2023, Sunday
Class timings: Every Sunday from 9.45 AM to 1 PM
How to Apply :
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission)
- Then Login and fill up the application form online and upload soft-copies of photo, mark-sheet(s).
- After successfully submitting the online application form, pay the Course fee online from the same Portal.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and course-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
Last date to apply: 25 June 2023
Medium of Instruction: Bengali
Course duration: 6 months
Course Fee: 1500/-
Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711202
(10 am to 5 pm except Sunday and public holidays)