Admission to the M.A. in Sanskrit Online Programme for the academic year 2023-24
Applications are invited for admission to the M.A. in Sanskrit Online Programme (2 years, 4 semesters) for the academic year 2023-24 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Click here to see the details about the programme and syllabus
- Candidates who have 55% marks in 3-years B.A. (Hons.) in Sanskrit are eligible to apply.
- 5% marks requirement would be relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
Medium of Instruction: fully in Sanskrit
Mode of delivery: Online via LMS
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
- Last date to apply online : 30 June 2023 (Friday)
- Date of Admission Test: to be announced later
- Date of Viva voce: to be announced later
- Class Start Date: 15 July 2023 (Tentative)
- Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) (consolidated) for the entire programme of 2 years
- Rs.10000/- to be paid at the beginning of each year.
- No other extra fees (for admission, examination etc., will be charged)
- Selection will be made on the basis of an admission test and viva voce, both to be conducted online. In matters of selection the decision of the authorities of the Institute is final.
- The selected candidates should pay the fees for the first year (Rs.10000/—Rupees ten thousand only) through the Online Admission Portal as stated above.
- Once the fee is paid, Receipt will be generated and made available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘
For any query you may like to contact:
Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711202
(11 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Saturday except public holidays)