Admission to Certificate Course in Laghu-Siddhanta-Kaumudi for January 2024 batch
Pāṇinīya-praveśa programme is conducted by the Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy under School of Indian Heritage, RKMVERI, Belur Main campus. It is a outreach programme for learning the basics of Pāṇini’s grammar which is considered the most scientific of all grammars in the world. Anyone interested may apply.
পাঠ্যবিষয় – লঘুসিদ্ধান্তকৌমুদী গ্রন্থের সংজ্ঞা ও সন্ধি প্রকরণ।
Visit the Academics page for more details about this course.
- Applicants should have passed class 10
- Ability to read and write Sanskrit
- Online Batch: Every Thursday and Saturday 6.30 PM to 8 PM.
Note: Exam for online batch will be conducted in Offline Mode only
Classes start from:
- Online Mode: Thursday, 4 Jan 2024
Medium of Instruction: Bengali
Course duration: 6 months
Course Fee : Rs. 2,000/-
How to Apply :
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission)
- Then Login and fill up the application form online and upload soft-copies of photo, mark-sheet(s).
- After successfully submitting the online application form, pay the Course fee online from the same Portal.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and course-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
Last date to apply: 31 Dec 2023
For any query you may like to contact:
Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711202
(10 am to 6.30 pm except public holidays)