It is hereby notified that in compliance with the circular from the UGC the Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, School of Indian Heritage, RKMVERI, Belur Math observes Vigilance Awareness Week 2022 from Thursday, 03 November 2022 to Saturday, 06 November 2022. The theme of the programme, suggested by the UGC is “Corruption free India for a developed Nation” (“भ्रष्टाचार मुक्त भारत – विकसित भारत”).
The inaugural session of the series will be held on Thursday, 03 November 2022 as per the details given below. All students, scholars, faculty members and staff are hereby requested to attend the programme.
Inaugural Session (of Vigilance Awareness Week 2022)
- Date: Thursday, 3 November 2022
- Time: 3.40 – 4.40 pm
- Venue: Saradananda Seminar Hall, Prajna Bhavan, RKMVERI
- 3.40 pm – Welcome and Introduction by Dr. Shantanu Ayachit, Assistant Professor, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
- 3.45 pm – Vedic Chanting by the students of 3rd year BA (Hons) Sanskrit
- 3.50 pm – Concept note by Swami Japasiddhananda, HoD, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
- 3.55 pm – Panel Discussion by the scholars of the Integrated Ph.D Sanskrit programme
- 4.30 pm – Closing song by the students of 2 yr and 3 yr BA (Hons) Sanskrit
- 4.35 pm – Vote of thanks by Dr. Shantanu Ayachit