Admissions to Integrated M.Phil. & PhD Programme in Sanskrit for Academic Year 2022-23
The following applicants are selected for admission into Integrated M.Phil. & PhD Programme in Sanskrit for the academic year 2022-23:
|110092||Amit Kumar Garai||OBC||Vyakarana|
|109966||Aneek Kumar Das||SC||Advaita Vedanta|
|110037||Provat Kumar Mondal||SC||Advaita Vedanta|
Instructions for taking Admission:
Last Date of taking Admission : 14 June 2022, Tuesday
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment link can be found in Menu/Page ‘Application Status’.
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Admission fees details are given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
- Admission fees can also be paid in Cash (less than Rs. 10,000/-) or in Demand Draft mode. See page fees-payment-by-cash-dd for details.
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it and sign it and submit it in the Admission office (Medha Bhavan, Belur Campus) along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- Self-attest the copies of the documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form before submission.
- Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form.
- Candidates should bring the following Original documents/Certificates for verification during admission:
- Madhyamik / 10th Std: Admit card, Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Higher Secondary / 12 Std: Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Qualifying degree(s) / Diploma : If degree/diploma is completed: Degree certificate (or Provisional degree certificate) and Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all semesters; If the last semester result/grade sheet is NOT yet available: Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all other semesters,
- Aadhaar Card and Election ID Card (or Voter Card).
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed before the last date of admission.
- The selected candidates should get admitted on or before the last date given above, and after the admission report to the HoD of the department.
- If the candidate does not submit the final semester (or penultimate semester) grade sheet and degree certificate while taking admission (in case these are not yet issued by your Institute) the same should be submitted to the Admission office as soon as they are available and preferably before the close of first semester.
- Admission would be liable to be cancelled if any of the eligibility criteria or mandatory requirements are not met by the applicant. Decision of the University’s authorities will be final in this matter.
Applications are invited for admission to the Integrated M.Phil. & PhD Programme in Sanskrit for the academic year 2022-23 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- 70% marks in BA Sanskrit Hons., together with 70% marks in MA Sanskrit from a UGC recognized University. If the final semester results of the MA are yet to be declared, candidates may apply, provided they have 70% marks average in the first three semesters.
- In the current academic year admission is open to men only.
- Applicants should possess UGC NET-JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) or any other National Fellowship.
- Only full-time research scholars will be admitted, and not part-time scholars.
- Areas of specialization for the current year 2022-2023 will be Vyākaraṇa (Pāṇiṇi’s grammar), and Vedānta (with emphasis on Śāṅkara-advaita-vedānta). Candidates should, therefore, have had specialization in these areas at the Master’s level.
- Flawless writing ability and fluent speaking capacity in Sanskrit is sine qua non.
- Written test for 50 marks, followed by viva voce for the shortlisted candidates will be held offline. Original marksheets, etc. should be produced during the viva voce. List of selected candidates will be put up on the website: http://sanskrit.rkmvu.ac.in/
- Decision of the authorities of the Institute will be final in the matter of selection.
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘ .
Last date to Apply online : Wednesday, 25 May 2022
Total No. of Research Scholars to be admitted : 17
- Last date to apply : Wednesday, 25 May 2022
- Entrance Test : Saturday, 4 June 2022 (10 am–12 pm)
- Viva Voce : Saturday, 4 June 2022 (3 pm – 6 pm)
- Publication of the list of selected candidates : Monday, 6 June 2022
For any query you may like to contact:
Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711202
(10.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday except public holidays)