Pāṇinīya-praveśa programme is conducted by the Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy under School of Indian Heritage at RKMVERI, Belur Math. It is a week-end outreach programme for learning the basics of Pāṇini’s grammar which is considered the most scientific of all grammars in the world. Anyone interested may apply. Age and background no bar.
Currently two courses are being offered: (1) Laghusiddhāntakaumudī for beginners, and (2) Vaiyākaraṇa-siddhāntakaumudī for those who have already studied Laghukaumudī at least in part.
NOTE: Applicants cannot get enrolled in both the courses at the same time.
For details about the programme, please see Academics page.
- For Laghusiddhāntakaumudī-1 – Primary knowledge in Sanskrit
- For Vaiyākaraṇa-siddhāntakaumudī-1 – Knowledge of Laghukaumudī , at least in part
- Medium of Instruction: Simple Sanskrit
- Timings: Sundays 11 am to 2 pm (15 minutes tea break)
- Duration of each Course: One Year (Two semesters with an exam after every six months)
- Fee: Rs.1000/- for one semester
- Requirements: Regularity, Punctuality, and eagerness to learn
- Last date to apply: 26 January 2020
- Classes begin on: Sunday, 2 Feb 2020
- Venue: Medha Bhavan, RKMVERI, Belur Math (Formerly known as, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University)
How to Apply:
- First make payment (link is given below).
- After payment, note down the Order Number (you would receive this in the email sent to you).
- Then come back to this web page, click on the link below to Apply.
Apply through the online application from. Fee could be paid online or in DD drawn in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute”.
Online fee payment: pay through RKMVERI Online Payments Portal: https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/product/fee-payments-for-certificate-courses/
Limited seats, admissions will be on first come first serve basis.
For any queries contact: