Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy, under the School of Indian Heritage at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Belur Math is organizing a 2-day National Seminar on Rāmānuja-Mādhva-Caitanya-Vedānta-Cintanam to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Swami Vivekananda’s Chicago Addresses in the World Parliament of Religions, Chicago, USA.
It is our honour and privilege to commemorate the event through this national seminar and we invite papers from faculty members, research scholars and students of Sanskrit and Philosophy departments of Universities and Colleges. The papers may be on various aspects of life and philosophies of Bhagavad-Rāmānujācārya, Śrīman-Madhvācārya and Śrī-Caitanya-Mahāprabhu.
Instructions for submission of papers
- The paper may be in Sanskrit/ Bengali/ English language
- The length of the paper should not exceed the maximum limit of 2500 words
- An abstract of around 500 words should reach us latest by Saturday, 7 March 2020
- Papers selected for presentation will be announced on Thursday, 12 March 2020 in the department website: sanskrit.rkmvu.ac.in
- Papers should be submitted along with the seminar registration fee of Rs.300/- for students and scholars, Rs.500/-for teachers (Rs.500/- extra for accommodation and food for outstation participants in the seminar). Click here to Pay Online
- Regarding the selection of papers the decision of the University authorities will be final.
- Original and hitherto unpublished papers alone will be accepted. In this regard the author should write a note of self-declaration while sending the paper.
- Please type in Unicode font only. Handwritten manuscripts will not be accepted.
- Both .doc and .pdf files should be sent by email.
- Please mention “Two days National Sanskrit Seminar March 2020” as the subject of the e-mail and send it to (No need to send any hard copy)